Friday, September 18, 2009

Hate

Just real quick:

-I hate women who think it's ok to breast-feed in public. Your child is not going to starve, and your baby is ugly anyway.

-I loathe people who need to rush into the fucking subway cars before they let people out.

-I despise really muscular, jocky douchebags. I could be really jacked too if I wasn't smoking and masturbating all the time.

-I detest bikers who think that the laws of traffic don't apply to them.

-I abhor being ID'd for NyQuil and Playing cards. What do they think I'm going to do with them? Gamble until I'm naked, penniless and running through the streets tripping on cough medicine? And that's ok if I'm over 18?

-I am disgusted by people who can't seem to figure out escalators work on the system of "Stand right" - "Walk left". When I miss the train by mere seconds because I was stuck behind some self-absorbed RETARD, I just want to rip out my fucking hair and throw myself onto the tracks to be eaten by rats.

Thanks for your time.

-b


No comments:

Post a Comment