Monday, November 2, 2009

To Catch a Predator

Top 'To Catch a Predator' Quotes


7) Chris Hansen: "Why don't you have a seat right there. What're you doing here?"

6) Predators: "This is my first time."

5) Chris Hansen: "And how old did she say she was?
Predators: "She told me she was 18."
Chris Hansen: "Ok well... I have the chat log right here. So I think now is the time to starting telling the truth."

4) Predators: "So... I'm free to go?"
Chris Hansen: "That's right. The front door is right there."
(Predator exits)
"LAPD!!! GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!!!"

3) Predators: "I wasn't going to do anything!"
Chris Hansen to totally naked predators: "Do you see why that's hard to believe?"

2) Predator: "I think it would be the cleanest, best pleasure."
Chris Hansen: "Having sex with a 14 year old girl?"
Predator: "...Yes sir."

1) Predators: "It must have been someone else using my screenname."
Chris Hansen: "Mmmhmm. So someone else using your computer had this graphic chat and sent these graphic pictures to a 13 year-old girl?"
Predators: "Yeah."
Chris Hansen: "Then why are YOU the one sitting here in front of me?"
Predators: "..."


I fucking love this show.

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment